- A fantastic opportunity for experienced machinists to join an established, reputable company!
- Receive a highly competitive wage of up to $40 per hour, along with a host of attractive benefits!
- Expand your machining skills and grow within a company that wants to see you succeed!
About Ellery Manufacturing Ltd.
Ellery Manufacturing Ltd. provides custom CNC machining services. We operate a head office and 20,000 square foot production facility located in Surrey, BC. Our customers include major industrial companies and leading edge engineering firms. We produce large steel parts and critical components for use in industries that include Energy, Natural Resources, Pharmaceuticals, Construction, Commercial Marine, Defense and Entertainment (Major Amusement Attractions).
For more information about our company history, production capabilities, and the type of work we do, please visit our website by clicking here.
About the Opportunity
Ellery Manufacturing Ltd. currently has an immediate opportunity for multiple experienced CNC Machinists to join our team in Surrey, BC on a permanent, full-time basis. We are looking for Turners and Millers with an overall machining skill set. Successful candidates will primarily be working Day Shifts from 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Night Shifts and Overtime with premium may sometimes be required.
As our new CNC Machinists, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Setting up and operating CNC machines independently
- Interpreting and understanding drawings
- Performing inspections on finished parts to ensure dimensions and finishing specs
- Using overhead cranes and forklifts to safely move materials and parts
- Ensuring machines are maintained
- Maintaining a clean, organized and safe work environment
- Working with others to resolve production challenges and to improve processes
More About You
In order to qualify for this role, you will need at least 5 years of machining experience, or completion of a relevant 4-year apprenticeship program and at least 1 year of machining experience. Red Seal Certification or Journeyman Status is not required, but will be considered an asset.
As our ideal candidate, you will be proficient in English (both verbal and written), and able to confidently work independently and as part of a team. You have the ability to use measuring instruments and hand tools, have a high level of comfort working with cranes and lifts, and demonstrate a willingness and ability to follow procedures and help maintain a safe working environment. Moreover, you take pride in your work, and are detail oriented.
Above all, you have a strong mechanical aptitude, and are eager to contribute and grow as part of a highly skilled team within an established and trusted company.
About the Benefits
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive wage of up to $40 per hour based on skills and experience, along with a range of benefits, including:
- Extended health, dental and vision care
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Vacation package
- Training/education allowances
- Safety boot allowance
- Overtime pay benefits and opportunities
- A clean, safe working environment
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Job stability and the opportunity to build a long-term career in machining
COVID-19 considerations: Ellery Manufacturing Ltd. adheres to all current Provincial health orders with regards to protecting our employees from COVID-19 in the workplace. COVID-19 vaccination is recommended but not required. All employees, regardless of vaccination status, are expected to follow all company COVID-19 related policies and procedures in order to protect themselves and those they work with.
Don't miss this opportunity to advance your career with a highly respected industry leader, Apply Now!